Here’s an opportunity to expand your library that you won’t want to miss: a superb set of OT resources from T&T Clark/Bloomsbury, The Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies: 2016 (25 vols.), is currently on pre-order. But why should you care about this collection?
Because often some of the most essential research in biblical studies is being done outside of commentaries and in highly specialized monographs. This collection is the best of T&T Clark’s 2016 offerings from their Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, and you would be remiss to let the savings pass you by.
Many of the authors in this collection may be relative unknowns outside of academia, at least compared to the “big” names we hear of all the time. That is no reason to doubt their capacity to deliver world-class research with the potential to change the course of scholarship in their particular specialty.
Furthermore, a number of these volumes are collections of essays from prominent sessions at some of the key academic conferences in the world.
Some of the standout volumes in this collection include:
- Johanna Stiebert, First-Degree Incest and the Hebrew Bible: Sex in the Family
- James G. Crossley and Jim West (eds.), History, Politics and the Bible from the Iron Age to the Media Age
- April D. Westbrook, ‘And He Will Take Your Daughters…’: Woman Story and the Ethical Evaluation of Monarchy in the David Narrative
- Benjamin D. Giffone, ‘Sit At My Right Hand’: The Chronicler’s Portrait of the Tribe of Benjamin in the Social Context of Yehud
- Lena-Sofia Tiemeyer, Zechariah and His Visions: An Exegetical Study of Zechariah’s Vision Report
These and the other 20 volumes in the collection are available for pre-order now, but only for a limited time.
Get your order in now, and soon you’ll be reading deeper into Hebrew Bible than you ever thought possible.