We’re partnering with Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. to bring more than 300 previously unavailable titles to Logos. For two weeks, you can get them at an amazing discount on Pre-Pub!
Eerdmans has been publishing works in theology, biblical studies, and more for over 100 years. William B. Eerdmans, Sr. came to the US from the Netherlands in 1902. He attended Calvin Theological Seminary and sold books on the side to support himself. Before long, he left his seminary training to found the Eerdmans-Sevensma Company with Brant Sevensma. He became the sole owner a few years later and renamed the company accordingly.
Eerdmans has certainly lived up to its motto: “The finest in religious literature.” Throughout the years, it has published hugely influential works from such authors as C. S. Lewis, Karl Barth, John Stott, N. T. Wright, and many others. Eerdmans’ son, William B. Eerdmans, Jr., took the reins in 1966, and today he continues to lead the company in publishing literary excellence.
Eerdmans is perhaps best known for their exceptional reference works—such as The New International Commentary, Pillar New Testament Commentary, Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible, The New International Greek Testament Commentary, and Exegetical Dictionary of the New Testament—all of which have been available on Logos for some time. But they have so much more to offer.
We’re thrilled that our new partnership will allow us to bring over 300 additional titles into Logos. Here is just a small sampling of what’s available on Pre-Pub:
- Backgrounds of Early Christianity by Everett Ferguson
- The Bible and the Future by Anthony Hoekema
- The Deliverance of God: An Apocalyptic Reading of Justification in Paul by Douglas A. Campbell
- Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible edited by James D. G. Dunn and John W. Rogerson
- Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony by Richard Bauckham
- Lord Jesus Christ: Devotion to Jesus in Earliest Christianity by Larry W. Hurtado
- The Politics of Jesus by John Howard Yoder
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray
- The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Mark A. Noll
- What Did the Biblical Writers Know and When Did They Know It? By William G. Dever
Not only do you now have the opportunity to add these and many other fantastic works to your Logos library, but right now you can get them at amazingly low prices. They will return to regular Pre-Pub pricing on December 2, so act quickly!
For the very best deal, get the Eerdmans Bible Reference Bundle. Acquire all 309 resources at once, and save $1,000!
Don’t miss out. Get huge discounts on these Eerdmans resources now!