St John’s College at Durham University in England has just announced a new Evangelical Graduate Fellowship in honor of the eminent Professor Walter Moberly. If you’ve ever dreamed of working on a PhD in theology or biblical studies at the most prestigious department of theology in the world (I’m biased, but I’m not alone in that bias), this fellowship may help to realize that dream.
Here are the eligibility requirements:
- Overseas postgraduate research students in the Department of Theology & Religion, Durham University (DThM, Integrated PhD or PhD)
- EU, UK & Islands students are not eligible
- Research has a clear focus on biblical/theological study of the Christian canon of Scripture as the basic text for writing a thesis/dissertation
- Applicants must be Protestant Evangelical Christians (please see application form for more details)
- Open to full-time and part-time registered students of Durham University who meet the above criteria, regardless of College affiliation
- Applicants do not need to reside in Durham University.
Never miss a post from the Academic Blog again; sign up to our email list!