Faithlife is proud to continue our longstanding commitment to encourage the pursuit of biblical scholarship by providing resources at a significant discount. This includes customized discounts for students, faculty, and school staff. If you’re not already a member of our Academic Discount Program, enroll today!
If you’ve been waiting to buy your base package, today is the perfect day for three reasons:
- Custom discounts. Currently, Logos base packages are 15% off. But with the Academic Discount Program, you can save up to 50%!
- Introductory offers. When you buy Logos 6 today and spend $500 or more, you receive a $50 promotional code to spend on a future order. Spend over $1,000 and we’ll send you the promotional code AND BI100, Mobile Ed’s exciting new course “Learn to Study the Bible” taught by Darrell Bock.
- Faithlife Gift Certificate. Merry Christmas from Faithlife. Use code FAITHLIFE-GIFT to save $20 on any order. But hurry! This coupon code expires today!
Recommended for Bible College Students: Logos 6 Gold
The Logos Gold base package sets the standard for theological study. It contains essential resources for the Bible College student’s personal library. Additionally, all features are included in this base package. Whether you’re learning Greek, researching a passage, or studying a theological truth, you’ll find everything you need to start your journey. Several important resources included in Gold are:
- Pillar New Testament Commentary (15 vols.)
- UBS Handbook Series Old & New Testament Collection (55 vols.)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary (13 vols.)
These three products alone would cost you over $1700 in Logos’ format. When you act today, you can get the entire Gold package, which includes these three incredible resources, plus hundreds more!
Recommended for Seminary Students: Logos 6 Diamond
The Logos Diamond base package is designed to accompany you to the next level of theological study. With all the features of Gold, Diamond puts more weight behind them with additional resources for a higher level of study. Dive into a Greek lemma, explore Hebrew narrative, and develop a comprehensive understanding of Scripture with Diamond.
In addition to all the resources in Gold, Logos 6 Diamond base packages include the following:
- A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature, 3rd ed. (BDAG)
- JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (11 vols.)
- The College Press NIV Commentary Series: (42 vols.)
These six products alone would cost you over $3100 in Logos’ format. When you act today, you can get the entire Diamond package, which includes nearly twice the number of commentaries as Gold and over 500 journals!
Recommended for PhD Students and Professors: Logos 6 Portfolio
As a PhD student or professor, you are expected to have the answers. Gain access to centuries worth of insight and understanding with the expansive Portfolio base package. This library gives you the foundation to explore deep theological truths and defend your positions. Engage your academic audience with encompassing classic scholarship, respected commentaries, and up-to-date journals.
In addition to all the resources in Gold and Diamond, Logos 6 Portfolio base packages include the following:
Portfolio Resource 1: The Journal of Biblical Literature (26 vols.)
Portfolio Resource 2: Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (HALOT) (5 vols.)
Portfolio Resource 3: Barth’s Church Dogmatics (31 vols.)
These nine highlighted products alone would cost you over $4000 in Logos’ format. When you act today, you can get the entire Portfolio package, which also includes over 800 commentaries, 500 original-language tools and resources, as well as interactive media, sermons, and collected works!
Not sure about your discount? Call Sales directly at 888-875-9491. We’d love to help you get the best discount possible!