A Logos 5 base package is the best way to begin building your library. Our base packages include hundreds or thousands of books and resources to set the foundation for your digital study library. They are rich with reference materials, commentaries, Bible translations, theology volumes, and more. The middle- and higher-level base packages (Silver, Gold, and up) also provide you with a wealth of tools, features, and datasets that take your studies even further. And did you know that Logos offers a base package specifically designed for the student of original languages?
The Biblical Languages base package is tailor-made for academics. Because of that, it is only available for Academic Discount Program participants. If you are faculty, staff, or a student at a partner school, you may qualify for the Logos Academic Discount Program. Through the program, you can save on thousands of our resources, and get discounts on base packages, starting at 30% off! Enroll now, and start studying with the Biblical Languages base package today.
This base package is designed to help you study original languages and primary sources, without any extra fluff. It features more than 300 resources, all of which were carefully chosen to aid your studies. Here’s an overview of the resources included:
- Nearly 40 ancient texts and morphologies, including the NA28 and BHS
- 11 volumes of ancient texts in translation, including the Apostolic Fathers, Philo, and Josephus
- 39 of the best original-language grammars and tools covering Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin
- 29 original-language lexicons and word studies
- Several volumes of Bible history and culture, including The Dead Sea Scrolls Study Edition (2 vols.)
- 34 English Bibles and interlinears
- 9 volumes of Bible reference
- The Keil and Delitzsch Commentary on the Old Testament (10 vols.)
- Over a dozen map, photo, and media resources
- More Light on the Path: Daily Scripture Readings in Hebrew and Greek
To see a full list of resources included, visit the Biblical Languages product page.
A mobile research library
Logos 5 works on multiple platforms—if you have a PC, a Mac, or an iOS or Android device, you’re good to go! Not only will Logos run beautifully on all of your devices, but your reading locations, notes, and highlights will sync seamlessly between them all. If you’re working through a Greek text on your tablet at home, your office desktop will pick up right where you left off.